July Empowerment Workshop
July 16 @ 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
Have You Planned Adequately for Your Health in Retirement?
Are you more worried about dying, or running out of
money before you die?
Join us and learn how to protect your financial future
and your health!
Financial Planning Strategies and Pitfalls
- Sydney Riccio, a Financial Advisor with Riccio Wealth Management Advisors, addresses these topics and can answer your questions.
- Planning for retirement is tough enough. Do you know how much healthcare could cost?
- Do you want to leave an inheritance, rather than debt to your children, or need their help for care?
Could You Retire If You Didn’t Have a Mortgage Payment?
- Linda Lewis, is a Reverse Mortgage Specialist with Resolute Bank with ten years of experience helping senior homeowners make the right choice.
- The myths about Reverse Mortgages – Who should and shouldn’t get one?
Medicare – What Has Changed?
- Brian VandeHei, is an independent insurance broker and brings over ten years of experience to answer your questions regarding Medicare Advantage Plans and Medicare Supplement Plans.
- What is new? When do you have to sign up? When can you change your plan?
Care Assessment and Management
- Vicki Geisler of Assessment Assist, is a former RN and owner of an in-home care business for 40+ years. She knows what to check for and how to create a caregiving plan for your loved one or yourself.
- My mom says she is okay, but is she really? How do I find out and what if they need care?
Hospice and Palliative Care
- Sylvia Adler is the Community Liaison for OC Hospice. She’s been through hospice care with her family and brings you her personal experience to answer all your questions about hospice services.
- So misunderstood! The Who, What, Why and How. And what are your rights?
Special Guest Speaker
- Dr. Marilyn Ditty, Founder Emeritus of AgeWell Senior Services, is widely acknowledged as a distinguished expert in the field of gerontology and devoted advocate for senior citizens on the local, state, federal and international levels.
TUESDAY, JULY 16
LAKEVIEW SENIOR CENTER
20 LAKE ROAD, IRVINE
6:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. ~ Reserved seats – $20 | WISE & WomanSage Paid Members – $15
Your ticket includes a light supper.