WomanSage Membership Information
Regular Member – $95
- Special Member Rate for WomanSage conferences, Salons, author programs and Empowerment Workshop meetings
- Special Interest Groups such as: Book Clubs, Seasoned Sagers, Life Transitions, Money Matters, and more. Special Interest Group newsletter provided by email
- Opportunities to connect with other Sage women to share experiences, information, news, education, and mentoring opportunities
- Your membership also includes free access to the iCountWellness program for charting your walking and journaling your food intake, attitude, etc., for active engagement in a healthy lifestyle
Sustaining Member – $150
In exchange for the additional support of WomanSage programs and scholarships, Sustaining Members receive the following additional benefits:
- Company name or designation (i.e. retired) included on nametag at member request to assist with social/business networking
- Recognition at Salons, on the website, and in the Special Interest Group newsletter
- Dinner/reception with speakers as available
Professional Sustaining Member – $250
Receive all the benefits of the Sustaining membership, plus the following additional benefits:
- A vendor table at the Salon at no additional charge
- Featured Member highlight in the Salon program once a year
- Featured Member highlight in NewsFlash once a year
Memberships are for one year, renewing annually from the date of sign-up.
Note: Email is the preferred method of contact to keep costs down, but we understand not everyone has access to email. However, for members without email it is necessary to charge an additional $20 to cover printing and mailing costs. Thank you for your understanding.
Payment (WomanSage is a California non-profit 501(c)3 Tax ID # 72-1556442):
- By check: mail payment to WomanSage 5319 University Drive #136 Irvine, CA 92612 with the application form.
- By credit card: please scroll down this page to make a secure online payment